I thought it would be a good idea to list, in chronological order, the various articles written on the blog for visitors to explore.
I will be posting on a monthly basis, rather than weekly, going forward now that the US presidential elections are out of the way.
- 10.01.16 – My predictions for 2016
- 21.08.16 – Probabilistic update analysis on my 2016 predictions
United States presidential election
- 17.01.16 – The rise of Donald Trump
- 23.02.16 – Donald Trump – cruising towards victory
- 20.03.16 – Update – Trump on course for a majority
- 22.04.16 – The return from the dead of Donald Trump
- 08.05.16 – Republican elections: Game, set, match
- 28.06.16 – Implications of the Brexit triumph on the US presidential election
- 24.07.16 – Republican Cleveland Convention
- 06.08.16 – The Donald Trump enigma and the future of Trumpism
- 24.09.16 – The global implications of a Trump presidency
- 01.10.16 – Passing the audition
- 20.10.16 – Can the Donald pull it off?
- 23.10.16 – Guest post: Hilary Clinton and the alligator
- 06.11.16 – The rise of Caesar
- 08.11.16 – Five minutes to midnight
- 09.11.16 – Donald Trump has won the presidency
Brexit referendum and immediate fallout
- 30.01.16 – Brexit – Hunting for the political big beasts
- 22.02.16 – Brexit – Game on
- 07.06.16 – Can the Brexiteers pull it off?
- 24.06.16 – Britain votes to leave the European Union
- 28.06.16 – The post Brexit fallout
- 06.07.16 – Et tu, Gove?
Future of industrial civilization
- 14.07.16 – Winter is coming
- 29.08.16 – Book review of John Michael Greer’s Twilight’s Last Gleaming
- 16.10.16 – Book review of Decline and Fall: The end of Empire and the future of Democracy in 21st Century America
- 11.05.16 – Angela Merkel losing popularity in Germany
- 24.07.16 – The German power keg
- 31.07.16 – The European fin de siècle
- 04.09.16 – The French Rubicon
- 11.09.16 – The strange death of Labour England
- 09.10.16 – The May falle
You may also be interested in the top 5 most popular articles visited since the blog was started. They are as follows;
- Winter is coming
- The global implications of a Trump presidency
- The rise of Caesar
- The strange death of Labour England
- Can the Donald pull it off?
At the beginning of 2017 I will be reviewing how my predictions compared with reality as well as present my forecast predictions for 2017.
Please do not hesitate to follow my website which you can do at the bottom of the page.